Food Tank Summit: Washington, D.C.
Food Tank, in partnership with The George Washington University and the World Resources Institute, is excited to announce the 3rd Annual Washington, D.C., Food Tank Summit.
This one-day event will feature more than three dozen different speakers from the food and agriculture field, including:
- Chuck Abbott, Contributing Editor, Food and Environment Reporting Network (FERN)
- Chef José Andrés, Chef and Owner, ThinkFoodGroup
- Matt Herrick, Director of Communications, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Roger Johnson, President, National Farmers Union (NFU)
- Kathleen Merrigan, Executive Director of Sustainability, the George Washington University
- Danielle Nierenberg, President, Food Tank
- Marc Oshima, Chief Marketing Officer, AeroFarms
- Kip Tom, former Managing Member & CEO, Tom Farms
- Eric Trachtenberg, Director, Food & Agriculture Practice, McLarty Associates
- Ambassador Darci Vetter, Chief Agricultural Negotiator, Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Malik Yakini, Executive Director, Detroit Black Community Food Security Network