It’s Giving Tuesday, and we have a great deal to be thankful for this year. Inspiring people all around the world are developing innovative, impactful solutions in their families, communities, businesses, and schools to fix our global food system.
Every day, through millions of small acts, they’re improving how the world produces and consumes food. School gardens are gaining in popularity in both urban cities and small towns. Farmers are recognizing the importance of using agroecological practices to combat climate change and other agricultural challenges. Passionate constituents are demanding action on policy issues impacting our food system and policymakers are paying attention.
Today, on this global day of giving, Food Tank is very excited to partner with Groundswell International to highlight these thought leaders, share their stories, and bring greater attention to their causes, organizations, and innovations.
As a Food Tank sustainer you will receive the following membership benefits:
- Members-only surveys for feedback, comments, and suggestions of what topics and issues Food Tank should be addressing within food and agriculture
- A sneak peak of all our publications and informational policy reports, such as Food Tank’s Democratizing Innovation report and others
- Invitations to participate in exclusive bi-weekly webinars with leading experts from the food and agriculture community
- Members-only updates and personal notes from Food Tank staff
- Access to Food Tank’s must-read lists, videos, infographics, and more!
- Invitations to all domestic and international Food Tank events, including our 2016 Summits which will be held in Sacramento, Chicago, Washington, D.C., and Sao Paulo, Brazil!
With your donation TODAY you’ll also receive a FREE membership to Groundswell International, which includes:
- An e-copy of Groundswell International’s forthcoming book, “Fertile Ground: Agroecological Pathways to Transforming our Farming and Food Systems”
- Members-only access to policy reports and e-newsletters
- Members-only access to exclusive webinars with Groundswell International staff and partners around the world
- Invitations to domestic and international events
- FREE organic and non-GMO seed packets from Sow True Seed
Please share your commitment to Food Tank and Groundswell International by using the #GivingTuesday hashtag, and encourage other motivated food citizens to do the same.