The Food Business Panel from the 2016 Farm Tank Summit, featuring:
Moderator: Hsiao-Ching Chou, Director of Communications, Institute for Systems Biology
Keynote: John Church, Executive Vice President of Supply Chain, General Mills
• Nick Kastle, Director of Marketing and Business Development & Business Unit General Manager, The Morning Star Company
• Jennifer Maloney, Food Chain Sustainability Manager, Bayer CropScience
• Richard Waycott, CEO, Almond Board of California
• Matt Wadiak, Founder & COO, Blue Apron
• Soren Bjorn, Executive Vice President, Driscoll’s
• Jon Bansen, Farmer, Organic Valley
The 2016 Inaugural Farm Tank Summit is in partnership with Visit Sacramento, Farm-To-Fork Program, and the University of California-Davis.
The Farm Tank Summit brings together some of the world’s most impactful food system leaders. Researchers, farmers, chefs, policy makers, government officials, and students come together for panels on topics including nourishing the planet, improving nutrient density, the future of organic, investing in the food movement, legislating change in the food system, and much more.
Join the Conversation: