The Food Transparency Panel from the 2016 Farm Tank Summit, featuring:
Moderator: Julia Mitric, Food and Sustainability Reporter, Capital Public Radio
Keynote: Eric Holt-Giménez, Executive Director, Food First
• Nikiko Masumoto, Farmer, Masumoto Family Farm
• Thomas Reynolds, Vice President of Program, Partnerships, and Learning,
• Dave Kranz, Communications/News Division Manager, California Farm Bureau Federation
• Hannah Freeman, Fair Trade USA
• Marcia Ishii-Eiteman, Senior Scientist, PANNA
• Bruce Goldstein, President, Farmworker Justice
The 2016 Inaugural Farm Tank Summit is in partnership with Visit Sacramento, Farm-To-Fork Program, and the University of California-Davis.
The Farm Tank Summit brings together some of the world’s most impactful food system leaders. Researchers, farmers, chefs, policy makers, government officials, and students come together for panels on topics including nourishing the planet, improving nutrient density, the future of organic, investing in the food movement, legislating change in the food system, and much more.
Join the Conversation: