The Infrastructure Panel from the 2016 Farm Tank Summit, featuring:
Moderator: Twilight Greenaway, Managing Editor, Civil Eats
Keynote: Robert Egger, Founder and President, L.A. Kitchen
• Mary Kimball, Executive Director of the Center for Land-Based Learning (CLBL)
• Oscar Villegas, Supervisor (District 1), Yolo County Board of Supervisors
• Thaddeus Barsotti, Co-Owner, Farm Fresh to You
• Keith Knopf, COO, Raley’s Family of Fine Stores
• Tom Chan, CEO, General Produce
• Blake Young, CEO, Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services
The 2016 Inaugural Farm Tank Summit is in partnership with Visit Sacramento, Farm-To-Fork Program, and the University of California-Davis.
The Farm Tank Summit brings together some of the world’s most impactful food system leaders. Researchers, farmers, chefs, policy makers, government officials, and students come together for panels on topics including nourishing the planet, improving nutrient density, the future of organic, investing in the food movement, legislating change in the food system, and much more.
Join the Conversation: