How Do We Create Better Opportunities to Prevent Food Waste?
Moderated by: Helen Hollyman, Editor-In-Chief, Munchies, VICE Media, LLC.
Panelists: • Brian Wansink, Professor and Director, Cornell Food and Brand
- Brian Wansink, Professor and Director, Cornell Food and Brand Labb
- Brian Roe, Professor, Department of Agriculture, Environmental, and Development Economics, Ohio State University
- Clare Miflin, Associate, Kiss + Cathcart, Architects; Founder, Woven
- Tony Hillery, Founder & Executive Director, Harlem Grown
- Konstantin Zvereff, Founder and CEO, BlueCart
- Emily Bachman, Compost Program Manager, Zero Waste Programs, GrowNYC
Taken from the 2017 Food Tank Summit entitled “Reducing Food Loss and Food Waste” in collaboration with the Rockefeller Foundation, ReFed, and the Fink Family Foundation at the WNYC Studios in NYC.