How Do We Cultivate Creative Partnerships to Stop Food Waste?
Moderator: Jocelyn Zuckerman, Writer, 2017 Alicia Patterson Foundation Fellow, and Contributing Editor, Modern Farmer
- Karl Deily, President of Food Care, Sealed Air Corp.
- Jude Medeiros, Regional Vice President – Schools, Sodexo USA
- Lynette Johnson, Executive Director, Society of St. Andrew
- John Boyd, Jr., Founder and President, National Black Farmers Association • Pete Pearson, Director, Food Waste, World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
- Amy Keister, Vice President, Consumer Engagement, Compass
Group Taken from the 2017 Food Tank Summit entitled “Reducing Food Loss and Food Waste” in collaboration with the Rockefeller Foundation, ReFed, and the Fink Family Foundation at the WNYC Studios in NYC.
Join the Conversation: