Panel Conversation: Growing Farmers Around the Globe
Moderator: Kathleen Merrigan, Executive Director of Sustainability, George Washington University (GWU)
- MJ Altman, Editorial Director, World Food Program USA
- Emily Zweber, Farmer-Member, Organic Valley
- Anne-Teresa Birthwright, Academic Tutor, The University of the West Indies, Mona Campus – Jamaica, Winner, BCFN YES! 2016
- Myeasha Taylor, Urban Farming Specialist
- Jennie Schmidt, Farmer, Schmidt Farms
Discussion held at the 2018 Food Tank Summit held February 28th in partnership with George Washington University, World Resources Institute, the National Farmers Union, the National FFA Organization, the National Young Farmers Coalition, Grist, Mother Jones, and Edible DC.