How Do We Fight Food Waste in Cities?
Moderator: Eillie Anzilotti, Assistant Ideas Editor, Fast Company
- Elizabeth Balkan, Director of Policy, Office of the Commissioner, NYC Department Of Sanitation (DSNY)
- Monica Munn, Senior Program Associate, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Antonio Reynoso, District 34 Council Member, New York City Council
- Christine Datz-Romero, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Lower East Side Ecology Center
- Jilly Stephens, CEO, City Harvest
Taken from the 2017 Food Tank Summit entitled “Reducing Food Loss and Food Waste” in collaboration with the Rockefeller Foundation, ReFed, and the Fink Family Foundation at the WNYC Studios in NYC.
Join the Conversation: