From the 2017 Food Tank Summit held at George Washington University.
Moderator: April Fulton, Food and Health Writer, National Public Radio.
1. Roger Johnson, President, National Farmers Union (NFU)
2. Emily Buck, Farmer, one of the USFRA Faces of Farming and Ranching, and Associate Professor of Ag Communication, Ohio State University
3. Ted Monk, Vice President of Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility for North America, Sodexo
4. Anne O’Connor, Director of Public Affairs, Organic Valley
5. Janet Ranganathan, Vice President For Science And Research, World Resources Institute (WRI)
6. Jerry Glover, Senior Sustainable Agriculture Advisor, United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
Filmed and Produced by Brendan Kownacki for Food Tank.
Join the Conversation: